Saturday, February 6, 2010

Boy does time fly!

Sorry everyone,

I just wanted to apologize about my what, three month gap? Things are going fantastic with us! We are loving our apartment and just married life in general.
Nick got a second job at Target so that we can hurry and get our cars paid off and I am looking for a new job. Sometimes, you just need to change something in your life, and that is what I'm feeling right now.
I am starting to get back involved with the Garden group that I did last year only as a leader now since I am out of high school and I am already enjoying it. Giving to others and helping others just makes you feel so wonderful. Even if it's not pulling weeds, giving money or anything like that, just teaching someone a new skill or help them develop as a person is a wonderful way to spend your time

Well, you should hear from us again in about a week. Sorry again!

Nick and Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment