Monday, February 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, I finally got some pictures taken of our apartment! I apologize that it took so long.

Anyway, when you first walk in there is the living room, we even have our own fire place!












Once you walk through we have our kitchen with a good sized dining room, perfect for two.
In the front corner we have a spare room, or my craft room, and it looks just like most spare rooms! It's a mess, still a work in progress. Then we have our bathroom, and to no surprise, covered in ducks!















In the back is the master bedroom, there is a deck out the door, it's the time out corner for the dogs when I can't take them anymore.











Connecting the bedroom and bathroom and I even have my own little space to get ready, that way I can as much of a mess as I want!























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment